We have a ground-floor opportunity for a Customer Success Manager who is seeking a position that has significant responsibility and room for growth. This role is responsible for the implementation, expansion, retention and overall satisfaction levels of our customers.
You will oversee the relationship with users of our new Life Happens Pro service. This is a brand new role in our organization, and you will have significant latitude to create the process by which we will retain our valuable customers. You have the best customer management and business consultancy skills around. You’re passionate about engaging your customers and expanding their use of our product. You have impeccable relational skills and can create winning environments for all parties that you work with. If this is you, we would love your help in taking care of our customers!
- Manage the overall relationship with trial and paid subscribers, which include: increasing adoption rates, ensuring retention and satisfaction.
- Create best practices to help improve customer results and optimize the value that Life Happens delivers.
- Develop, prepare and nurture customers through phone and web-based training.
- Aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Develop strong relationships with customers to protect ongoing revenue stream and identify upsell/cross-sell opportunities.
- Work to identify and develop upsell opportunities.
- Assist customers with day-to-day technical support needs.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption and retention
- Experience with online SaaS products a strong plus
- Experience in the insurance (or financial services) industry a plus
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of our product
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes
- Experience providing customer support
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Strong team player but still a self-starter
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use
- You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win
About Life Happens
We are a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping consumers take personal financial responsibility through the ownership of life insurance and related products. To that end, we produce marketing resources and campaigns for the insurance industry. With Life Happens Pro, launched in 2015, we are rapidly growing and need talented individuals to help us to continue to do so.